ABOUT THIS CONFERENCE
The School Discipline Conference will assemble internationally recognized experts and practitioners who have developed promising approaches and programs in the incubator of day-to-day school life. This event will be a must-attend gathering for administrators, teachers, social workers and counselors focused on improving academic performance by applying the most current innovations and research to the arena of behavior intervention and classroom management.
The School Discipline Conference is part of the Innovative Schools Summit in Las Vegas, Atlanta and Niagara Falls. School Discipline Conference attendees enjoy access to all Summit keynote presenters and breakout sessions on a space-available basis.
Featured Topics Include:
- Positive-Behavior Interventions
- Handling Challenging Discipline Moments
- Prevention Practices and Tips
- The "Best" Advice for New Educators
- What Needs to Change in Traditional Discipline Approaches
- The Most Common Mistakes Teachers Make with "Classroom Control"
- Critical Strategies for School Administrators
- Critical Role of the School Counselor or Social Worker in School Discipline
- Legal Issues in School Discipline
- Helping Teachers With Highly Challenging Classrooms "Thrive"
Take a moment to review some of this year's dynamic speakers!